Monday, January 24, 2011

So much snow, so little time

                               Uh oh..Someone looks grumpy! D:

It hasn't really snowed much lately, but everytime I shovel the snow gets atleast a foot higher on our front yard. I just want to build a snow fort, but I want Jamie (my sister) to come around and help me out! Everytime she does come around though, she finds reasons not to. -Sigh..-

This week has been very uneventful. Although, I did sleepover at my freinds house and then go see a hockey game with her for her moms birthday. It was really fun, although I didn't think I'd like hockey.

This girl I slept over with, is a real devil. She can be fun, and it is always fun to be at her house, but she is the typical teenager. I know I'm a teenager, but if I ever talked back to Kate the way this girl (call her Mandy? From the Grim Reaper cartoon) talks back to her mom, I'd get a smack across the back of my head!

Well, probably not, but there would be a long lecture. Which is definately worse. :/

Seeing as there hasn't been much going around, I think I'll keep this one short.

How was your week? Tell me about!

The Emster is out of the building. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment